THE WORLD OF BINGO
The company is founded in 1994 as "Gesellschaft für Industriephotogrammetrie mbH"
(GIP) Consulting and managing for technically difficult applications of photogrammetry
in GIS and Industry. Special emphasis on maintenance, further development and world
wide sales of the bundle triangulation software package BINGO. This software is
existing since 1980. It has been continuously developed though all the years and
became the leading software for standard aerial triangulation. First special main
development focus of GIP has been since 1995 a mathematical rigorous model for integration
of "Differential GPS" satellite data in photogrammetric bundle triangulation. This
mathematical new approach gives much more block stability, therefore cross strips
are never required. Still today BINGO has world wide no competition in this field.
Latest and current developments are:
- The integration of measured orientation angles from an inertial measurement unit (IMU) in the bundle triangulation, as well as their simultaneous calibration. This development allows aerial triangulation processing and IMU calibration without any ground control point.
- Special algorithms and tool for calibration of new digital aerial survey cameras with multiple array sensors.
- Automatic aerial triangulation for standard aerial application.
- Automatic algorithms for medical application of photogrammetry especially for prosthesis and for medical support stockings.
- Automatic algorithms for high precise macro photogrammetry performed with fringe projection techniques, without touching the object to be measured.